Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting Back to Normal

Slowly my body is returning to normal. I'm still tired quite a bit, but then I have an excuse to take a long nap. The kids haven't spent too much time at home this summer, so they claim to not be too bored. They are very good at letting me rest. They would much rather have me rest at home then a hospital bed.

This weekend Samantha took a Baking class held by the recreation department of our city. She had so much fun along with our neighbor girl. Alex is old enough to take the class, so I promised that next time I would let him go. Samantha wasn't too pleased by that.

I took Alex over to Micheal's while she was baking where they were holding a free craft event for back-to-school kids. Of course, he talked me into buying him some craft projects. I'm a sucker for his cute face and eyelashes.


School starts on Tues. for these two and I can't wait. What I can wait for is the shuffle to and from two schools everyday. Hopefully I can work something out with my neighbors.

The kids are growing up fast. Samantha lost all of her baby teeth and is in need of braces. Alex desperately wants to be older and have a camera and MP3 player. Why does growing up take so much more money to do it?

No comments: