Monday, September 8, 2008

New things on Etsy

By reading our blog it doesn't seem like I have been doing much of the crafty sort lately. That's because my time has been consumed with kids, a husband, and school work (my school work). I find that the day flies by most of the time and I have very little time for crafting (knitting). But I have managed to squeeze in a couple of projects lately. I added 2 new hats to my Etsy shop and also knitted a scarf for Lyndee for her upcoming birthday. The scarf was made using vintage yarn that Geena, my youngest sister, bought for me at a yard sale. She purchased a black yard size garbage bag full of vintage yarns. Other than the musty smell that goes away the more you handle it, the yarn has be a welcome member of my stash (much to Neil's dismay because all of my stash is sprawled about in our Master bedroom)

Yes! That is my son modeling the pink girly hat. Don't worry, I made him to it, he didn't volunteer.
The yarn used for this scarf was called Flame. A cross between hot pink and bright orange.

No comments: